Thursday 4 April 2013

Yarn Along

Joining in with Ginny...


This week I am reading a new treasure...I want to knit everything in this book! And I want to use the yarns Carol Feller uses! And I want to visit the mills! I am already planning a tour of woollen mills when we're in Ireland this summer. The knitting continues to be the two pink tunic tops. I have done three of the body pieces and have about 75g of yarn left, so I might actually manage cap sleeves. I'm hoping to work this out while we're at the Outlaws this weekend. Watch this space!

E

2 comments:

  1. hi.. i've just come over from ginny's blog and the wallawalooyeah thingy caught my eye.... its our family tradition..... this is the way of the wallawalooyeah , wallawalooyeah, wallawalooyeah, aaarrrrggghhhhhhh.. I've never known anyone else to know this. love your knitting by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I confess I don't know what you're referring to! Can you tell me more? My reference is an Irish song about puerperal psychosis...

    Thank you for the compliment! I get a bit excited about girlie knitting!

    ReplyDelete