Thursday 18 December 2014

Yarn Along

Joining in with the Yarn Along, but the book I have just finished was so epic that I have given it its own post here. The knitting at this time of year is typically vague. My siblings have decided that we should exchange gifts on Sunday, so I'll be knitting through the night until then I guess! Bob is a big fan of pulling needles out of knitting, so I've got to be a bit sneaky about it.


This sweet little Aviatrix is off to its new home with a special new lady, after I finally got a button on it. I hope it keeps you warm over your first winter, sweet Lily!


Sausages and I are still crafting away. I found a box of salt dough shapes that we failed to paint a previous Advent, so we had a go at those. Sausages went for a minimalist look...


And he refused to co-operate over paper plate angels, but I think they are sweet!


My candy cane star fell down in the night. So we ate it! Nuff said, really.


I hope you are all having a lovely festive time, whichever winter festival you embrace, even if it's the secular one of spending time with family and treating each other. Wishing you all peace and love in your lives.

E

2 comments:

  1. peace and love to you too!!!! enjoy the magic of the season!

    ReplyDelete